Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Wonderful Day

So about two and a half weeks ago I ordered some clothes from this AMAZING website. I seriously could spend my whole pay check plus some on a wardrobe from this website. When I was having a rough time at work I would go online and look at the clothes I ordered and just swoon over the day I could wear them. Well shipping said 7-10 days. So here I am two weeks later and still nothing. I had even emailed the website and so worried!! Well my clothes FINALLY came yesterday. And you guys, they are the cutest clothes EVER! The swimsuite I ordered is to die for! I want to go swimming just so I can wear it! I actually feel cute in this swim suite... ME! Thats saying something that is! The one dress is not what I had expected and I was kind of disapointed in it. But everything else is just perfect.

So that made my day wonderful. Then to top it off I went to the gym again. I did 12 minutes on the elyptical this time and then bookended with with two ten minute warm up sessions on the treadmill. I've decided I really like to sweat! My next project for the weekend is to come up with an awesome playlist to work out to. Some sweet and fun warm up music followed by some hard core make me move burn the fat music and then some peaceful way to go and be proud but lets sleep cool down music. Any suggestions? I want to go swimming tomorrow as my workout, its less stressfull on the joints and I REALLY want to wear my new swim suite. :D Maybe I'll plan a trip to the beach just so I can wear it... wow I like to spend money.

So between my new clothes and my work out yesterday was a pretty great day. OH! And I just bought season 6 of the office... so yea totally rockin!!! I will close this post with a quote from the wonderful Dwight Schrute,

"The letter R is menacing, thats why they call it murder, not muckduck."

4 comments:

  1. I like to work out to some up beat music.. They use alot of variety in the fitness classes i go to. I suggest something that you like with a high beat. Like Dynamite by Tae Cruise, or Fuego by pitbull.. I also have some nickelback songs on my playlist.. Really for me it depends on the mood i am and how intense the work out is.. also i recommend you try zumba if lander offers it, great fun workout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shaleena....Zumba rocks my world! LOVE IT! As far as music goes I have to have something really up beat or else I start running with the beat of slower songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think Lander has Zumba, but I have heard its amazing. I agree about the upbeat songs but most of what I listen to regularly is pretty slow so I need to find some good upbeat songs that won't drive me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a lot of favorite Zumba songs. Chocolate by soul control, Say hey by Michael Franti, Waka waka and Loca by Shakira, and I gotta feeling by Black eyed peas. Music totally makes a workout!

    ReplyDelete