Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Day!

Well folks, I did it! I joined a gym. Wow I never thought I'd be this person. A gym rat? Sheesh! But I'm spending $38 a month now and I don't like to waste my money so hopefully that will get me off my booty and get me working out. It was one of those moments when I suddenly decided that I was going to do it. I went straight from work, walked right in and signed up. I knew if I thought about it too much I'd talk myself out of it.

I also called the pool today and found out that they have morning swimming from 5:15 to 6:15... wow guys thats early! But I've been going to work at 7am every morning this week so I think maybe I can handle it!

On another note I went to dinner and a movie with a friend here in Lander tonight. He is an interesting character and I never know if I should feel motivated by him or offended by him. lol. I'll let you know if ever I decide what I think of this crazy new character in my life!

I'll end with a song lyric this lovely night

"Its like winter has ended and spring has sprung... gotta fall into love!" by Rabbit!

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you for starting a blog! It can be really great to write down what you think and share it with the world :) . And the challenges you may be going through can always relate to those around you, whether they want to admit it or not. I am excited to read what's to come :)

    ReplyDelete