Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

A Welcomed Introduction

Hello everyone. So I'm assuming if you are reading this you probably know who I am. But as a quick update for those of you I havn't spoken to in awhile I'll start off by introducing myself.

My name is Erica and I am 22 years old. I am working a high stress job and have been for about 5 months now. I live with my parents. I may be paying rent and have my own "apartment" but I do live with my parents. I'm single and am currently the member of several online dating sites. My income is high and my expenses are low so I've got a pretty good lifestyle going on financially right now. I have a very small circle of friends and my social life is basically non-existant.

I am overweight and have been basically my whole life. I gained a lot of weight in high school and my last year of college. I don't care so much about the way I look because I believe I can be beautiful at any size, but I do care about not being able to do all the things I want to. I am striving to be in better shape and not necessarily a size smaller.

I want this blog to be a place where I can discuss being overweight, single, and stressed. Maybe no one will read this but writing has been shown to be therapeutic. Which reminds me, I am currently in therapy for depression.

I would like to end each post with a quote or a thought or something along those lines. So since I'm beginning this journey I think I'll start off with this:

"By choosing the path you choose the destination"

No comments:

Post a Comment